Review: Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover
|May 5, 2012||Posted by amkuska under Product Review|
We’ve used this product for the past two years, using a grand total of 4 gallons of this product during that time. (Yes, I said gallons.) These are our findings:
- We never had a problem removing stains on plush carpet, linoleum, or laundry.
- It did seem to keep the dog from using that spot specifically to eliminate
- It works amazing on baby related stains. If you have children, throw it in with every wash. What a time saver!
- It never damaged anything we splashed it on, which is pretty much everything made out of cloth.
- No matter how long we let it soak for, how fresh the stain was, or how much we scrubbed, it did not do a great job of getting stains out of berber carpeting.
Our plush carpeting has endured two dogs start-to-finish potty training, and a baby, and still looks like new thanks to this product. If you have not tried this product, give it a try!